While your carpet may seem clean, even if you vacuum regularly, it should be cleaned at least once a year by a professional. Professional carpet cleaning will extend the life of your carpet and can contribute to cleaner air quality and a reduction in allergens that lead to heightened allergies and illness.
While many often attempt the do-it-yourself carpet cleaning methods, many find that after spending hours trying to clean their carpet, it is not as effective and not as clean, as it would be when using a professional cleaning company, such as Chicago Carpet Cleaners. The novice do-it-yourself cleaner, will quickly learn that not only is there a considerable amount of time and hard work needed to clean your carpet, but that damage to the carpet is often the result. Over shampooing, over wetting and furniture damage are often some of the bad results when trying to attempt cleaning on your own, not to mention damage to the carpet fibers.
The professional carpet cleaning services at Chicago Carpet Cleaners are the best in the area for many reasons. We use only organic cleaning solutions on your carpets, no harsh chemicals that may cause issues with you, your family or your pets. Our expert staff is highly trained in the current and proper techniques to clean your carpet. Here are just a few of the carpet cleaning services we can provide for you:
- Carpet Stain Removal – we will take care of any spot removal of stains or high traffic areas.
- Pretreatment – we use a pretreatment process on your carpets, allowing our solutions to dissolve grease and oils, so that the final cleaning solutions will extract even more dirt.
- Soil Retardants – most carpets today are treated with a coating that will help protect the carpet fibers from spills. We understand these retardants and know how to work with them to get you the cleanest carpet.
- Deodorizing – most carpet odor can be reduced, if not eliminated with professional carpet cleaning. Most odors come from pet urine, mold and mildew. Frequent cleaning of your carpet can prevent these odors. We do not apply carpet perfumes, as those only have a temporary effect, however applying anti-microbial agents can slow the return of mold and mildew, if present.
- Anti-Static Treatment – static electricity is a common problem in many households. Many newer carpets have treated fibers that help prevent the build-up of static electricity. A humidifier is the best course in treating this problem, however we do offer several solutions that can be applied to your carpet to reduce static electricity.
As you can see, it is far more cost effective for you to use a professional carpet cleaning service, such as Chicago Carpet Cleaners, and get the job done right. Contact us today to get a free consultation on cleaning your carpets.